- Related Products
- General Details
TransGo High Pressure Tuneless™ Reprogramming Kits fit Chrysler, Dodge, RAM, and Jeep vehicles equipped with 45RFE, 545RFE, 65RFE, 66RFE and 68RFE automatic transmissions equipped with gas or diesel engines. This kit provides increased transmission durability for engines with increased horsepower and torque output when aftermarket engine tuners and other modifications are installed.
RFE-7B-HP 7-check ball valve body 1999-2010 RFE-5B-HP 5-check ball valve body 2011-2018
Until now, when someone increased the power output of the engine, the only way to significantly increase the transmission operating pressure required reprogramming the computer. As a result, computer programming often leads to harsh or binding shifts, erratic operation and at times catastrophic internal hard parts failure.
Increasing main line pressure the conventional way with a pressure regulator spring could not be done because the computer monitoring system would recognize the higher than expected pressure and immediately set a code as well as putting the transmission into limp-in mode.
TransGo Tuneless technology provides a re-calibrated pressure curve that mirrors the throttle position and torque demand. Consequently, this elevated pressure curve delivers increased clutch and TCC holding capacity along with shorter cleaner shifts at all throttle openings. The patent-pending internally balanced calibrations provides a progressive clutch apply pressure that increases line pressure across the entire throttle span. As a result, max line pressure is now 210 psi which is a 30% increase over the OEM 160 psi max line! The Kit also addresses the converter clutch apply circuit with a built-in bypass to prevent converter ballooning that comes with elevated line pressure.
Features and benefits:
- New pressure regulator spring and matching triple valve body separator plate that adds 30% more line pressure across the entire throttle curve to all of the clutch elements, therefore eliminating the need for computer programming
- New drop-in torque converter limit valve system for both early and late pumps, saving the cost of a new pump
- Converter clutch apply pressure bypass to prevent the torque converter from ballooning
- Replacement self-cleaning low/reverse switch valve as well as the end plug
- Optional TCC control valve for use with triple discs converters for a smoother TCC apply