SHIFT KIT® Valve Body Repair Kit
Fits all 4T65E 1997-on
Will work with TipTronic
- Distributor Part Numbers
- General Details
The TransGo 4T65E SHIFT KIT® Valve Body Repair Kit fits 1997 and later General Motor vehicles equipped with all 4T65E automatic transmission, including the TipTronic version found in Volvo as well as some Pontiac Grand Prix.
This 4T56E SHIFT KIT is the simplest and easiest way to increase durability and reduce repeat failures and is considered by many shops to be the absolute fix for the various complaints and trouble codes commonly associated with this transmission. Plus, the 4T65E SHIFT KIT addresses common driver shift complaints by shortening the shifts without making them rough.
- A new TransGo pressure regulator spring replaces old faded factory spring to furnish stable, known, pressure value
- New accumulator springs, spacers, and other modifications help shorten shifts without making them rough
- A new boost valve replaces the original, usually worn valve. Pair these valve body upgrades with a new pressure solenoid (not included) and the transmission will work right the first time, for a long time.
- Codes P1811, P0741, P0894
- Long shifts or hard shifts
- Chatter on acceleration
- No 4th or lock-up
- (7) accumulator springs
- (3) accumulator spacers
- Pressure regulator upgrade