- Distributor Part Numbers
- Related Products
- General Details
This TransGo 45RFE-A SHIFT KIT® Valve Body Repair Kit fits 1999 to 2018 Chrysler, Dodge, RAM, and Jeep vehicles equipped with 45RFE, 545RFE, 65RFE, 66RFE and 68RFE. These transmissions often have rough lock-up apply, lock-up slide bump apply, TCC slip codes, excessive transmission cooler pressure as well as converter drain-back.
More often than not, this transmission will come in with the TC limit valve bore in the pump that is completely wiped out. It wears out so far that it appears the pump will need replacing. This kit comes with new, innovative drop-in TC limit parts that will restore TC limit system function in both the early and the late design pumps regardless of the amount of bore wear.
Features and benefits:
The kit includes a new drop-in torque converter limit valve system for both early and late pumps, saving the cost of a new pump. It also recalibrates TCC accumulator system for optimum converter clutch apply. Lastly, the included heavy-duty snap ring for underdrive/overdrive pressure plate prevents snap ring blow-out.
- Rough lock-up
- TCC slide bang
- TCC slip codes
- Low line pressure code P0868
- Limp-in mode
- New drop-in torque converter limit valve system
- Heavy duty accumulator plate/cover
- Overdrive accumulator spacer washer and two spare accumulator springs
- Replacement self-cleaning low/reverse switch valve, as well as the end plug
- TransGo engineered accumulator seals
- Heavy-duty snap ring for input drum
- TCC accumulator springs and retainer
- High mileage vehicles sometimes come in with codes P0841, P0871, P0988, P1775 and P1776 due to wear at the solenoid switch valve bore in the valve body. If you need to address solenoid switch valve bore wear, then also check out our solenoid switch valve kits here