- Distributor Part Numbers
- General Details
Clean, quick and responsive shifts with this Aisin Warner AWF21 SHIFT KIT® Valve Body Repair Kit.
You’ll be surprised at how well it works!
Reports coming to us from shops that have worked on these transmissions say even though the transmission came in with a lot of the complaints listed, the fluid is relatively clean and has no burned odor. When they take apart the transmission, they are surprised to find so little wrong. Replacing internal parts and re-installing the transmission without this kit or a brand new high dollar valve body installed, just doesn’t fix them. Road testing confirms this because the car still has the same malfunctions it came in the door with. YUK! Installing this kit and your careful attention to detail makes this transmission wake-up and perform as it should.
- Rough shifts
- Bump-bump downshifts above 30 mph hot
- Part throttle downshift bang
- Flares during up-shifts and kick-down
- Rough coast downshifts
- No pressure rise
- TCC slip/shudder
- Poor shift quality
- Codes: P0731, P0732, P0733, P0734, P0735, P0736, P0741, P0780, P2757, P2758
- (2) Drop-in solenoid regulator valve assemblies
- Drop-in TCC/lock-up boost valve assembly
- Parts for renewing pressure control solenoids
- Ford Fusion 2005-2006
- Ford 500 2005-2006
- Mazda 6 2005-2006
- Lincoln Zephyr 2006
- Mercury Milan 2006
- Mercury Montego 2005-2006