- Distributor Part Numbers
- General Details
This replacement reducer bushing fits 1989 to 2006 Non VLP type Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge, Eagle, Ram, Jeep and Mitsubishi vehicles equipped with the A604/41TE, A606/42LE and 42RLE automatic transmissions without variable line pressure solenoid and sensor.
The reducer bushing in the valve body wears out causing high line pressure which in turn can cause complaints of rough or chattering 1-2 shift, rough or binding 2-3 shift, 4-3 coast downshift clunk, no lock-up or shuddering lock-up as well as limp-in mode hot under heavy throttle.
Features and benefits:
This TransGo USA-made hardened reducer bushing is a direct drop-in replacement for the OE aluminum bushing that is prone to wearing out prematurely.
- High line
- Rough or chattering 1-2 shift
- Rough or binding 2-3 shift
- 4-3 coast downshift clunk
- Lock-up plate failure, no lock-up or chattering lock-up
- Limp-in mode hot under heavy throttle
- USA-made hardened steel reducer bushing